Welcome to Murrieta United Methodist Church’s online giving.
Your giving makes it possible for Murrieta Church to reach out and serve people. Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of the church.
WHY GIVE ONLINE?
- Step in faith – When you sign up to give online you are deciding in advance to give faithfully. You can ensure your First Fruits are faithfully given back to God
- Simplicity – It helps simplify life. It allows you to give consistently, even when you are not at church
- Security – The church is using a secure website for your online records. Electronic giving is more secure than writing a check
- Focus – You can focus on the service instead of worrying about writing a check.
HOW DOES ONLINE GIVING WORK?
- It is private and secure
- You can use your checking account, debit card or credit card
- You can give just once or set up a regular weekly or monthly giving schedule.
A NOTE ABOUT CREDIT CARDS
Using a credit card may sometimes be more convenient than cash, but also requires more discipline to pay off balances at the end of each month. We do not want to encourage someone to go into debt and pay interest on gifts given to the church.
FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO GIVE ONLINE
1. Click the blue donate button below
2. Create a profile
3. Provide contact and bank or credit/debit card information
4. Indicate the amount and frequency of your gift
If you have any problems or need assistance with online giving, please email email@example.com.
“Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.”
2 Corinthians 9:6 NIV